Wednesday, July 29, 2009

lol I think I'm pmsing right now...XD i just woke up feeling weird today~~

a lot has happened~~~~~ i was like busy practicing for piano-violin performance with Maxine~~ lolx she transposed it all by herself!!! T.T such talent!!! Bravo! Magnifico!!!! Tre bian!!!...is that how u spell it?XD well now it's over and everyone said i played well~~~XD yay!!! at least i sound good to the audience~ I went up as random mc after that =) dun ask me why i wanted to stand up in front of 100-200 over people(again) cos i really dunno=p completely on the spur of the moment~ marcus was a good sport btw~~ can someone send the video??? so i can post on blog?? pls and thank you!

n today i was kinda pissed that i didn't bring my laptop to college though my instincts were saying "bring it!!!" like the whole of yesterday...i couldn't remember why I had to bring it though...so my dad like brought it all the way from home for me^^ I love my dada~

n right now i'm suppose to do my english slideshow presentation on ANDY WARHOL, artist, film maker, etc, etc.XD found a lot of pictures to cram into it~~

I miss elc people T.T where are you....

Aly$$a1#


ps: mompuchi has died~ rest in peace little feline chihuahua ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment