Sunday, August 2, 2009

jz a bit of randomness hereXD as i was watching the HARRY POTTER: HALF BLOOD PRINCE and i realized that the guy who played 16-year old Tom Riddle would be a good actor for ARTEMIS FOWL~~











Francis Dilane


I'm just waitin
g for the movie to come out, together with other ARTEMIS FOWL fans XD i'm bouncing on my seat in anticipation *bounce bounce*:)

Things I did during the weekend:

- went to PC fairXD used the brochures to whack ppl~ everyone was like taller than me...so yeah i could oni reach shoulders whilst they all got in headshots~

- sunday i didn't do much, but i did discover my old favorite cartoon, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES :)


ok pls note the difference between this...

















and this......














lolx muscular turtlesXD somehow i find that amusing..

PEACE!!!

ALYSSa~~.

ps: the theme song is seriously stuck in my head~~~weeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment